2010年6月21日月曜日

BALLOON


Hot air balloon is very beautiful. Hot air balloon is flying in high rise blue sky. I think the fly sky is expansive. Hot air balloon is happy and free refreshed in many people. I think watch fly hot air balloon everyone is smile because they is like the hot air balloon. Fly the hot air balloon is very colorful and it is match in blue sky. I think many children are watch the hot air balloon to feel is future dream. Hot air balloon is colorful. Colorful hot air balloon are very beautiful. The balloon is flying in the sky. Many hot air balloons are flying in sky. I think watch the balloon is happy. I think festival is enjoying in fly the hot air balloon. Festival is amusing in everyone. Festival is enjoying because it is in stall. Hot air balloons are wonderful way to fly and I want to ride a hot air balloons.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿