2010年6月10日木曜日

Sports


I want to play baseball because it is the best I think sport. I think baseball is exciting to watch on TV. I think to play baseball is exciting with my friend. I think to play baseball is tiring but to play baseball you get refreshed. I think baseball is professional baseball is great. My favorite team is Hanshin Tigers.
I hope to watch and play soccer because I like it, too soccer. I think soccer is exciting to watch on TV and at a soccer stadium. I think to play soccer is tiring but you get refreshed. I think to play soccer is hardened.
Sports give to benefit on our body. One thing about sport is exercise. I think exercise is health and refreshing. I think to do exercise is hard. I like to do exercise with friend on holidays and after school.
I want to play sports with friend. I think taking of sport is friendship. I think to play sport is enjoy with my friends. I playing sport is enjoy and refreshed. I play tennis, basketball, baseball. Playing sport is happy with my friends. For these reasons I think sports are wonderful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿